BR 2-06 Bad company

ソース画像を表示Twenty-five minutes later Shepherd walked through the front doors of the Grand Hotel. She felt much better after a bacon sandwich and a cup of coffee. It was eight o'clock and webb was waiting for her.
This story is about suspense story. At first this story start the scene dying woman on the beach. Main character's name is Helen Shepherd. He is an inspector. Woman who dead come there to work with her working mate. He talks with each of them and everyone has an alibi. Can he find out the criminal??

コメント

  1. I have already read this book. It was very interesting book for me. But sometimes I thought it was scare....

    返信削除
  2. I have read this book a few month ago, but I don't think it is interesting. It is because this is mystery little scare and too complex.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The city Mouse and the country Mouse

This week